COURSE CHAIRMEN: Todd Milbrandt, MD and Jeffrey Sawyer, MD
This comprehensive pediatric orthopedic surgical lab course is designed for final year residents, fellows, and early-career surgeons . It features:
- 10 hours of cadaveric hands-on labs covering key pediatric orthopedic surgical techniques, including arthroscopy
- Insightful lectures on indications and rationale for specific surgical procedures
- Sessions highlighting upper extremities, spine, hip, and lower extremities, including trauma, deformity, and sports
- An outstanding US and international faculty
- A low faculty-to-participant ratio, for a highly interactive educational experience
Last year’s course sold out, so we recommend that you register early!