CO-CHAIRMEN: George H. Thompson, MD and Jonathan Phillips, MD;
PROGRAM COMMITTEE: George H. Thompson, MD, Jonathan H. Phillips, MD and Suken A. Shah, MD
The 4th International Children’s Spine Symposium will continue in building on its previous three years of success by maintaining its hands-on cadaveric lab instruction, lectures and case discussions, and strategic opportunities to interact with the outstanding international faculty.
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Lakes Hotel and the JW Marriott Hotel, Orlando, FL
This Course Features:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 8 hours of hands-on cadaveric instruction involving:
- Pedicle screws, hooks, differential contouring, Ponte osteotomies
- Expandable rib technique and growing rod constructs
- Sublaminar techniques in the TL spine; SI screws
- Cervical deformity correction
- Lumbosacral fixation & reduction
- Vertebral column resections
- And more!
- Capped at a max of 32 participants to ensure high faculty-participant ratio
We hope you’ll join us in Orlando!