International Spinal Deformity Symposium Directors: Lawrence G. Lenke, MD, Christopher I. Shaffrey, MD, and Frank J. Schwab, MD
Join us for this in-depth course to optimize your surgical treatment of spinal deformities. The innovative, case-based format answers the following questions for each session’s condition:
- What does the current research say?
- What imaging is needed and how do we use it to make pre-op decisions?
- What surgical techniques are the experts using and why?
- How do we handle complications?
Plus free papers, expert tips & pearls, case discussion breakouts, and recent technological advances. Please join us this December in New York!
For information about exhibits & corporate opportunities please contact Kate Laney.
Call for Abstracts
A select number of abstracts will be presented as Free Papers at ISDS. Submit your title, authors, and abstract text as a one-page Word attachment to Kate Laney by September 16.
- Surgeons: $845
- Residents/Fellows/Allied Health: $645
- Additional Late Fee (after Nov. 14): $50
- Register Now
117 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036