SMISS ANNUAL FORUM CHAIRMEN: Christoph Hofstetter, MD; Stephen Ryu, MD; Kern Singh, MD; William Taylor, MD
This year’s SMISS Annual Forum will be held in Las Vegas, October 31–November 2, 2019. Join us for the #1 meeting in MISS! SMISS Annual Forum ’19 includes 1 day of optional cadaveric lab training and 2 days of didactic sessions, free papers, case discussions, and workshops. You’ll return to your practice with insights you can use immediately.
- NEW! Cadaveric Lab Offers Three Educational Tracks
- NEW! “Experts in the Hot Seat” Q&A
- NEW! Young Surgeon Grant & Educational Track with Workshops & Networking Dinner
- Renowned Faculty Tackle Controversies & Complications
- Abstracts & E-Posters Focus on New Techniques and Technology
- 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ available