SMISS ANNUAL FORUM CHAIRMEN: Ronald A. Lehman, Jr., MD; Isaac L. Moss, MDCM, MASc, FRCSC; William Taylor, MD
This year’s SMISS Annual Forum will be held in Las Vegas, October 29–31, 2020. Join us for the #1 meeting in MISS! SMISS Annual Forum ’20 includes 1 day of optional cadaveric lab training and 2 days of didactic sessions, free papers, case discussions, and workshops. You’ll return to your practice with insights you can use immediately.
- Cadaveric Lab Offers Two Educational Tracks
- “Experts in the Hot Seat” Q&A
- Young Surgeon Grant & Educational Track with Workshops & Networking Dinner
- Renowned Faculty Tackle Controversies & Complications
- Abstracts & E-Posters Focus on New Techniques and Technology