This course features the latest developments in the treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, early onset scoliosis, neuromuscular deformity, spondylolisthesis, and more. The two-day CME program will provide new insights that you can apply to your practice as we discuss complicated cases, review the latest research and instrumentation, and debate new techniques and approaches.
Program Sessions Tackle:
- Early onset scoliosis
- Fusion and non-fusion in AIS
- Robotics & navigation in deformity surgery
- Worst-case scenarios and complications
Registration includes two breakfasts, refreshments, one lunch, course reception, scientific sessions, and course materials.
- Surgeon: $945
- Residents, Fellows, ARNPs, OAs, RNs: $725
- Corporate: $1200
Registration Procedure: Register early as the limited space will fill rapidly. Surgeons and corporate attendees who register after the course is full will be placed on a wait list and contacted if space becomes available.
This activity has been approved for 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables | 1200 Anastasia Ave | Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Make your reservations by February 9th, 2023.
- Book online or by phone at 855-311-6903. Our group code is #9026
- It is strongly recommended that participants book their hotel rooms as soon as possible, as space will fill rapidly. Reservations at the group rate may not be available after February 9 or if the group block sells out.
Deposits: All rooms require the deposit of the first night’s stay and tax upon booking. Rooms are subject to a 72 hour cancelation policy. Failure to show or cancelation within three (3) days of check-in will be assessed the deposit.
Hotel Features Include:
- World-class dining, including authentic Italian cuisine at Fontana
- Biltmore Golf
- Private cabanas
- Biltmore Spa
- Lush views of a sweeping tropical landscape accompany every room and suite