ICEOS is back! I’m delighted that we’re planning for an in-person Annual Meeting this year. The meeting will be held in Salt Lake City, UT from November 10–12, 2021. I’m immensely looking forward to both reconnecting with friends and colleagues, and to an excellent program.
Since its inception 15 years ago, the ICEOS Annual Meeting has emerged as the world’s leading conference addressing early onset spinal deformities. This year’s meeting will build on that legacy with an engaging program of free papers, expert lectures, panel discussions, and workshops.
Highlights will include:
- New this year: Wednesday afternoon Special Session—The Role of VBT to Treat Growing Spine Deformities
- Masters Tips and Techniques in EOS Care
- EOS: State of the Art Care 2021
Registration includes program sessions, materials, and meals listed in program.
- Surgeons: $925
- Abstract Presenters: $825
- Allied Health Professionals: $750
- Fellows/Residents/Coordinators: $625
- Pre-course add-on (Includes lunch, refreshments and entrance to the course taking place Wed., Nov. 10): $175
Late Registration Fee: Additional $100 fee applies for registrations received after Oct. 24th and on-site.
The Course Hotel is: The Grand America Hotel, 555 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Forbes Five-Star Grand Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Expansive fitness center offers state-of-the-art cardio machines and a full array of workout equipment
- The Business Center lets you conduct business efficiently and smoothly
- In-room dining
- Flat-Screen television with HD content
- Well-appointed spa-style bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-room safe