Join Us in Charleston, South Carolina, USA for the 17th International Congress on Early Onset Scoliosis and the Growing Spine!
November 8–10, 2023
ICEOS is the world’s leading conference addressing complex scoliosis in the growing child. Known for its highly interactive and collegial atmosphere, the meeting will attract approximately 150 surgeons and allied health professionals from around the world. The program will include outstanding free papers, expert lectures, panel discussions, and workshops. We know you’ll also enjoy the historic Charleston Place Downtown hotel and the opportunity to experience America’s charming and complex coastal Lowcountry.
Call for Abstracts
The 17th Annual ICEOS is designed to enable surgeons, scientists, and researchers to present original clinical research results related to current or emerging techniques and technologies in Early Onset Scoliosis and the growing spine. The Program Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation within anyof these categories:
- EOS General
- Distraction Based/Growing Rod/MAGEC/VEPTR
- Guided Growth (SHILLA, tether)
Dates and Deadlines
- Call for Abstracts Closes: July 21
- Authors Notified of results: August 31
- Presenter Registration Deadline: September 14
View full details in the submission portal. Only online submissions will be considered.
Registration includes program sessions, materials, and meals listed in program.
- Surgeon: $975
- PA/APN/Allied Health: $750
- Fellows/Residents/Coordinators: $675
- Abstract Presenters: –$100 Discount
Late Registration: Additional $150 fee applies for registrations received after October 8th and on-site.
- Meeting registration includes all program sessions, course materials, and meals listed in the program.
- Corporate / industry representative registration must go through an exhibiting company. For details, contact Karen Johnston at (901) 444-1994 or email@example.com.
- Cancellations received in writing on or before October 8 will receive a full refund less a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations received after October 8 will not be refunded. Contact Alison Matta at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
The Course Hotel is: The Charleston Place Historic Downtown | 205 Meeting Street | Charleston, South Carolina
About the Hotel:
An independent, iconic landmark in the heart of Charleston’s historic district, The Charleston Place offers elegant accommodations and premier service presented with classic southern hospitality. Just steps from some of the city’s best independent shops, the City Market, antique stores, museums, historic sites, and art galleries, our ICEOS accommodations will allow you to truly experience our host city from your doorstep. We hope to see you there!
- Room Rate: $339.00*
*Plus local taxes
- Online: Book Here
- Call: 1-800-611-5545
- Email: email@example.com
Be sure to mention ICEOS 2023 to book at the group rate by phone or email.
Deposit & Cancellation: A first night's deposit must be guaranteed via a major credit card, which will be forfeited if the reservation is cancelled less than 5 days prior to arrival. A failure to cancel the reservation prior to day of arrival will result in a cancellation fee for the full length of stay. Departure dates are reconfirmed at check in. An early departure fee of one night will be assessed unless Hotel is provided 24-hour advance notice of an earlier departure.