Save the date! Join us for a spine surgery meeting like no other. The State of Spine Surgery Think Tank is not your typical “lectures and exhibits” meeting. In fact, it is refreshingly different:
- The program is light on lectures, but heavy on lively discussion. It’s your chance to ask the questions that you care about, and to present your own insights.
- The topics focus on the here and now, rather than on academic research that might be relevant in 10 years. How can you adapt to changes in healthcare? Which new technologies and techniques merit your attention? What tips can improve your outcomes?
- The meeting creates remarkable camaraderie among participants, including surgeons, and leaders from device companies and healthcare systems.
PRE-MEETING: THE STATE OF SPINE SURGERY INVESTMENT AND INNOVATION SUMMIT
Join us on June 28th for a ½ day pre-meeting Summit that will provide a deep dive into the future management of spinal conditions with an emphasis on innovative technologies. We’ll bring together the leading experts and opinion leaders in this space, including executives of companies developing and commercializing novel technologies, VCs, investment bankers, “Strategics,” private investors, and world-renowned spine surgeons and innovators.
Stay posted for updates on submitting abstracts, hotel booking info, invited faculty, and more!
Frank Phillips, MD, Meeting Chairman
Todd Albert, MD, Meeting Co-Chair
Alex Vaccaro, MD, PhD, Meeting Co-Chair
JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa | San José del Cabo, Mexico
- Cutting edge resort by world-renowned architect Jim Olsen
- Beachfront location where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean
- Luxury spa facilities and golf course
- Wide range of culinary options