We are excited to invite you to the 73rd Annual Meeting of the Southern Neurosurgical Society at the beautiful JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort in Marco Island, FL.
We expect the 2023 meeting to set records for attendance due to the fabulous destination and exciting program. You won’t want to miss the cutting-edge content or the camaraderie with your colleagues! Dr. Analiz Rodriguez has put together a spectacular scientific program.
Our theme this year is Adapting to Change in Neurosurgery. We are especially excited about the talks lined up on the Future of Neurosurgery: On the Horizon in 15 Years and the panel on Neurosurgeons as Inventors and Entrepreneurs. We will welcome Mark Hadley as our Hudson lecturer and Fernando Vale as the Semmes Lecturer. We will also honor Winfield Fisher as the 2023 Distinguished Practitioner.
We look forward to reconnecting with you this February.
Call for Abstracts
Attendees at the 73rd Southern Neurosurgical Society Annual Meeting are invited to submit abstracts for presentation during the course. We encourage you to submit abstracts relating to current and emerging techniques and technology, evidence-based approaches to neurosurgical practice, and basic science studies relevant to neurosurgery.
UPDATED Submission Deadline:
November 21, 2022
8:00 am Central Standard Time
- Military, Veteran, or Global neurosurgery
- Peripheral Nerve
Medical Attendee registration includes admittance to meeting, program book and other materials, breakfast and coffee breaks on program days, Welcome Reception, Family Night, and the Final Banquet.
Guest registration includes Thursday, Friday, and Saturday breakfasts, the Welcome Reception, and Family Night. Adult guest registration also includes the Final Banquet. Children under 18 are not permitted to attend the Final Banquet.
- SNS Member Neurosurgeon: $850
- Non-Member Neurosurgeon: $950
- Resident/Fellow: $425
- Nurse/PA/Allied Health: $575
- Adult Guest (18+): $525
- Teen (Age 13–17): $175
- Child (Age 3–12): $99
- Young Child (Under 3): $0
Additional $150 fee applies for registrations received after January 9th and on-site.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
JW Marriott, Marco Island | 400 South Collier Boulevard | Marco Island, FL 34145
- Online: Click Here to make your hotel reservations.
- Call: (239)-394-2511;
- Press 1 for reservations, then press 3 for group reservations
- Mention group name Southern Neurosurgical Society
- Private Balcony
- Marble Bathroom
- Guest Room Enhanced High Speed Internet Access
- Two daily spa fitness classes (must be 16 years or older, reservations required, call extension 2686)
- Rookery or Hammock Bay golf practice facility. Privileges to include range balls, clubs, bottled water
- One hour access to Hammock Bay Country Club tennis courts per day
- One beach umbrella rental daily