We are excited to invite you to the 74th Annual Meeting of the Southern Neurosurgical Society at the brand-new Conrad Orlando in Orlando, FL.
We expect the 2024 meeting to set records for attendance due to the fabulous destination and exciting program. Attendance is open to all neurosurgeons—you do not have to be a member or live in the South. You won’t want to miss the cutting-edge content or the camaraderie with your colleagues!
Dr. Peter Fecci has organized the scientific program around the theme of Sustainability in Neurosurgery. We are excited about the lineup of talks from senior leaders about sustaining careers in neurosurgery, as well as the “showdowns” in our various specialties. We will hear from Dave Limbrick and John Sampson as the Hudson and Semmes Lecturers. We will also honor Dom Coric as the 2024 Distinguished Practitioner. Our 2024 Downing Lecturer is Haley Fortier, one of Food & Wine magazine’s “Sommeliers of the Year” in 2019 and a semifinalist in the 2020 James Beard Awards.
We look forward to reconnecting with you this March.
Call for Abstracts
Attendees at the 74th Southern Neurosurgical Society Annual Meeting are invited to submit abstracts for presentation during the course. We encourage you to submit abstracts relating to current and emerging techniques and technology, evidence-based approaches to neurosurgical practice, and basic science studies relevant to neurosurgery. Submission is open to members and non-members.
November 20, 2023
11:00 pm Central Standard Time
- Military, Veteran, or Global neurosurgery
- Peripheral Nerve
Medical Attendee registration includes admittance to meeting, program book and other materials, breakfast and coffee breaks on program days, Welcome Reception, Family Night, and the Final Banquet.
All guest registration includes Thursday, Friday, and Saturday breakfasts, the Welcome Reception, and Family Night at ICON Park. Adult Guest registration also includes the Final Banquet on Saturday night, though an RSVP is required.
- SNS Member Neurosurgeon: $850
- Non-Member Neurosurgeon: $950
- Resident/Fellow: $425
- Nurse/PA/Allied Health: $575
- Adult Guest (18+): $525
- Teen (Age 13–17): $175
- Child (Age 4–12): $99
- Young Child (3 and under): $0
Additional $150 fee applies for registrations received after February 5th and on-site.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Conrad Orlando | 1500 Eastbeach Way | Orlando, FL 32836
Please use the SNS online booking portal to view room types and rates and to make reservations. If you prefer to book by phone, or for assistance with your existing reservation, call 1-800-266-7237
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Spa-like bathroom with enclosed shower and double sinks
- Nespresso machine
- 55" HDTV with streaming services
- Guest room enhanced high speed internet access”
- $20 discount on golf club rentals at Grand Cypress Golf
- 20% discount on spa treatments at the Conrad Spa (not applicable to merchandise)
- 10% discount on apparel and merchandise at Grand Cypress Golf Pro Shop
- Kayak rental for one hour per day
- Paddle Board rental for one hour per day
- Shuttle service to and from all four Disney theme parks
- Plus, all Conrad guests have access to the Arrival and Departure Lounge, 24-hour Fitness Center, Salon, Spa, Private Lagoon Beach, Pool, Kid's Club and Splash Pad, EV Charging, and additional dining options and activities at Evermore Resort
Resort amenities subject to changeHotel Reservations