We’re excited to return ISDS to an in-person meeting in New York in 2021!
Please consider attending this comprehensive program, whether it is for the first time, or the seventh. The sessions are structured to tackle each deformity condition from beginning to end, including:
- Review of relevant research
- Analysis of imaging and decision-making
- Step-by-step treatment options
- Post-op outcomes and complications
- Tips & pearls from expert faculty
You’ll return to your practice with numerous insights to use right away. See you in New York!
Lawrence G. Lenke, MD
Frank J. Schwab, MD
Christopher I. Shaffrey, MD
Michael Kelly, MD
Han Jo Kim, MD
Ron Lehman, MD
Justin Smith, MD
Register early! This course has sold out in the past. Individuals who register after the course is full will be placed on a wait list and contacted if space becomes available.
- Surgeon: $845
- Resident, Fellow, PA, Nurse, other Health Care Provider: $645
- Late Registration Fee (after November 3): +$50
Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 23
A select number of abstracts will be presented as Free Papers or E-Posters at ISDS. Submit your research for consideration in one of the following categories:
- EOS and AIS
- Adult Deformity
- Aging Spine
- Cervical Deformity
- Neuromuscular Deformity
- Basic Science / Genetics
Submit your title, authors, and abstract text as a one-page Word attachment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit Abstracts | Deadline Sept 23
12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ hours available.
The course will be held at Convene, a modern and sophisticated event venue in West Midtown.
Convene | 117 West 46th Street New York, NY 10036
The Muse New York, a Kimpton Hotel | 130 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036
Hotel Reservation Deadline: November 10
Hotel Reservation Procedure:
- Online: Click Here to make your hotel reservations.
- Call: 1-800-KIMPTON and
- Ask to book a room for the BroadWater ISDS block at The Muse New York.
- Spacious accommodations with luxury linens and bath products
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea until 9:00 am each day
- Complimentary wine hour from 5:00–6:00 pm each day
- Complimentary wi-fi
- and more