The Pediatric Orthopedic Surgical Techniques Lab is a comprehensive cadaveric lab course is designed for pediatric orthopedic surgery senior residents, fellows, and early career stage surgeons. It features 10 hours of key surgical procedural training and insightful lectures on indications and rationale for specific techniques. The topics at this year's Pediatric Orthopedic Surgical Techniques Lab include trauma, deformity, infection, sports, upper extremities, lower extremities, spine, and hip.
The limited space will fill quickly, register today.
Registration includes meals, course materials, and sessions on Friday & Saturday.
- Surgeons: $945
- Resident PGY5: $745
- Fellows: $745
- International Surgeons: $845
The Westin Memphis Beale Street | 170 Lt. George W Lee Ave, Memphis, Tennessee 38103
The lectures and lab sessions will take place at:
The Medical Education & Research Institute (MERI):
- 44 South Cleveland, Memphis, TN 38104
- All labs will utilize only adult cadavers
- Shuttle transportation will be provided between The Westin Memphis Beale Street and MERI at the beginning and end of each day of the course
Hotel Reservations Deadline: Thursday, August 26
- $215 USD per night
- All rooms and suites at the hotel are appointed with a spacious workstation with ample outlets
- Hotel rooms and suites feature flat-screen TVs and iPod docks