Pediatric orthopedic surgery is complex and challenging, especially in the early stages of your career. That is why we created The Pediatric Orthopedic Surgical Techniques Lab. It’s an intensive two-day cadaveric lab, designed to enhance your surgical skills.
Participants can expect:
- 10 hours of cadaveric, hands-on labs covering key surgical techniques,
- Insightful lectures on indications and rationale for specific surgical techniques
- Topics covering upper extremities, spine, hip and lower extremities, including trauma, deformity and sports
- Sessions taught by outstanding US and international faculty
To ensure that participants receive a highly interactive educational experience, with an excellent faculty to participant ratio, we are limiting the number of spaces available in the program. The course has sold out each year it has been offered. We highly recommend that you register early to secure your spot.
We hope to see you in Memphis this fall.
Registration includes meals, course materials, and sessions on Friday & Saturday.
- Surgeons: $995
- Residents: $795
- Fellows: $745
- International Surgeons: $845
The Peabody Hotel | 149 Union Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee 38103
The lectures and lab sessions will take place at:
The Medical Education & Research Institute (MERI):
- 44 South Cleveland, Memphis, TN 38104
- All labs will utilize only adult cadavers
- Shuttle transportation will be provided between The Peabody Hotel and MERI at the beginning and end of each day of the course
Hotel Reservations Deadline: August 26, 2023
- $269 USD per night
- Hotel rooms and suites feature:
- 42" flat screen television with premium-cable and network programming
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Executive desk, chair and work station