We’re excited to once again gather in Coral Gables for the Pediatric Spinal Deformity: On the Cutting Edge course in March 2022!
For the past several years this CME-accredited course has featured the latest developments in the treatment of such challenges as adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, neuromuscular deformity, early onset scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, and more.
We are certain this two-day program will provide new insights that you can apply to your practice as we review the latest research and instrumentation, discuss our most complicated cases, and debate new techniques and approaches.
We hope you can join us!
Harry L. Shufflebarger, MD
Randal R. Betz, MD
Peter O. Newton, MD
Registration includes two breakfasts, refreshments, one lunch, course reception, scientific sessions, and course
- Surgeon: $845
- Residents, Fellows, ARNPs, OAs, RNs: $645
- Corporate: $1025
- Late Registration Fee (after February 1): +$50
This activity has been approved for 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The Hotel Colonnade | 180 Aragon Ave | Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Online: Click Here to make your hotel reservations.
- Call: 1-305-569-6529 or 866-837-4251
- Ask to book a room with the “BroadWater group.”
- Located on Coral Gables’ Miracle Mile of shopping and dining
- Swimming pool & fitness center
- Sophisticated room décor and marble bathrooms
- Ultra HDTVs with DirecTV
- Refrigerator and coffee maker