We are excited to gather in person in Las Vegas for the SMISS Annual Forum ’21. Attendees consistently rave about our practical program of MISS insights, our MISS & endoscopic cadaveric labs, and our debates and panels of experts in MISS. Don’t miss your chance to be on the podium or to present your research as an E-Poster.
Registration includes program sessions, materials, and meals listed in program.
- Surgeon (by Oct. 1): $675 (member); $825 (non-member)
- Allied Health (by Oct. 1): $425 (member); $575 (non-member )
- Resident/Fellow/Student (by Oct. 1): $425 (member); $575 (non-member)
- Surgeon-Emerging Country* (by Oct. 1): $475
*Practice in Lower or Lower-Middle Income Country as Defined by the World Bank. Details at bit.ly/isassworldbank
The Cosmopolitan | 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Make your reservation by October 6. Any reservations received after this date will be based on availability at the hotel’s prevailing rates.
- Book online at www.smissmeeting.org
- You may also book by phone at (855) 435-0005 or (702) 698-7575. Ask to book a room for the SMISS Annual Forum.