The SMISS Annual Forum 2022 is the only major meeting focused entirely on minimally invasive spine surgery. This year’s Forum will provide practical insights based on real-world experience, and audience interaction. Multiple concurrent sessions will also allow you to catch up on the research updates of most interest to you. Young surgeons, fellows, and residents will benefit from special sessions to present their research.
Join small learning groups with expert faculty and practice hands-on techniques. The labs are supported by various medical device companies.
The 2022 lab will be held in a new location following the closure of MERIN. Details and pricing will be posted, and registration open, in July 2022.
Young Surgeon Grant & Educational Track
If you are a resident, fellow, or in the first 3 years of practice, apply today for our SMISS ’22 Young Surgeon Educational Track:
- Attend at least two non-CME new technology or workshop events on Friday and Saturday.
- Attend the Young Surgeons outing at Top Golf on Friday night.
- Receive a $595 travel grant as well as free SMISS membership for 1 year.
- E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Apply by August 15; notifications sent by August 22.
Registration includes program sessions, materials, and meals listed in program.
- Surgeon (by Sept. 1): $675 (member); $825 (non-member)
- Allied Health (by Sept. 1): $425 (member); $575 (non-member )
- Resident, Fellow, Allied Health, Student (e.g. PA, RN): $425 (member); $575 (non-member)
- Surgeon from Low-GDP Country* (by Sept. 1): $475
Late Fee (register after September 1) $100
The Bellagio | 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Make your reservation by September 5. Any reservations received after this date will be based on availability at the hotel's prevailing rates.
- Wednesday, September 28th and Thursday, September 29th: $199/night (+taxes and daily resort fee)
- Friday, September 30th: $219/night (+taxes and daily resort fee)
- Saturday, October 1st: $259/night (+taxes and daily resort fee)