For three decades, Spine: Base to Summit has been the leading winter spine meeting. This highly interactive CME course is for all surgeons and fellows who include spine surgery in their practice.
Lively discussions in a casual atmosphere cover adult deformity, degenerative, trauma and tumor, MIS and open surgical procedures.
Ample time is provided for attendees to enjoy time on the slopes with their families.
Register early as the limited space will fill very rapidly! Registration fee includes daily buffet breakfast, après-ski refreshments, wine and cheese reception, and course materials. Guest registration fee includes daily buffet breakfast and wine and cheese reception.
- Surgeons: $945
- Fellows/Residents/Allied Health: $695
- Guests—Adult: $250
- Guests—Children Ages 5–12: $145
Grand Hyatt Vail | 1300 Westhaven Drive, Vail, Colorado 81657
- Online: Click Here
- Phone: 970-476-1234
- Please provide group code: Spine: Base to Summit when making your reservation over the phone.
- Deadline: It is recommended that participants book their hotel rooms as soon as possible, as space will fill rapidly. After December 12, 2022 the group room rate will no longer be available.
- The Grand Hyatt Vail is honoring the discounted group rate 3 days before and 3 days after the meeting.
We are partnering with United and American Airlines for the Spine: Base to Summit Meeting, to provide attendees with discounts on airline tickets.
For bookings on American Airlines, the discount can be booked on-line at www.aa.com for AA/AE flights only, without a ticketing charge, allow at least 1 business hour for AA.com loading. Use discount code: 6813DL