For three decades, Spine: Base to Summit has been the leading winter spine meeting. This highly interactive CME course is for all surgeons and fellows who include spine surgery in their practice.
Lively discussions in a casual atmosphere cover adult deformity, cervical and lumbar degenerative, trauma, MIS, endoscopy and emerging technologies.
Ample time is provided for attendees to enjoy time on the slopes with their families.
Register early as the limited space will fill very rapidly! Registration fee includes daily buffet breakfast, après-ski refreshments, welcome reception, and course materials. Guest registration fee includes daily buffet breakfast and welcome reception.
- Surgeons: $945
- Fellows/Residents/Allied Health: $695
- Guests—Adult: $250
- Guests—Children Ages 5–12: $145
Grand Hyatt Vail | 1300 Westhaven Drive, Vail, Colorado 81657
- Online: Click Here
- Phone: 1-800-420-2424
- Please provide group code: Spine: Base to Summit when making your reservation over the phone.
- Deadline: It is recommended that participants book their hotel rooms as soon as possible, as space will fill rapidly. After December 18, 2023 the group room rate will no longer be available.
- The Grand Hyatt Vail is honoring the discounted group rate 3 days before and 3 days after the meeting.
The link below provides you with a 10% discount on ground transportation services through Epic Mountain Express to and from both Denver International Airport and Eagle County Regional Airport.
Demand is extremely high this year, so we encourage that you book your transportation as early as possible to avoid availability issues.Reserve Ground Transportation