WELCOME TO ISDS
The 6th Annual International Spinal Deformity Symposium is coming to you this December. Register for one of three live webinars based on the time and languages that work best for you!
- Program content will be presented in English
- Multi-lingual faculty will present lectures and take part in Q&A
- Webinars are free for all participants!
Each webinar will feature the program content listed below. Final faculty lists and discussion languages are coming soon!
- 3 Case Presentations with Multi-lingual Q&A:
- Primary Adult Idiopathic Scoliosis—Progressive Double Major Curve now with Concave Lumbosacral Stenosis
- Previous T10-Sacrum PSF now with PJK from Increased Thoracic Kyphosis and Also Mid-Cervical Degeneration and Stenosis
- Previous Lumbar Ant. and Post. Solid Fusion but Sagittal and Coronal Malalignment
- 6 Focused Lectures by Thought Leaders
- Non CME Tech Updates
Click the appropriate button below to view the program details.
Medical Education Resource designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To view this program, you will need an internet connection, Adobe® Reader® (free download) and an updated browser with video viewing capabilities (Chrome preferred)