Specifically, the information that we collect through the cookies on our Websites is as follows:
Necessary cookies that are used by BW to enable basic functionality of the websites may include but are not limited to:
- cfduid – Used by CloudFlare, (a global CDN) to identify trusted web traffic. Expires in 1 year.
- JSESSIONID – Preserves users states across page requests. Expires at end of session.
- screen_dimensions – Used for responsive design. Expires in 29834 days.
- ServerID – Identifies the server that delivered the last page to the browser and is used for load balancing purposes. Expires at the end of session.
- cookie-notice-status – Used to identify if the user interacted with the cookie pop-up alert. Expires in 1 year.
- use_mobile –Used for responsive design. Expires at the end of session.
- WordPress – Various cookies used by WordPress to verify when BW logs into the site’s backend.
Static cookies that are used by BW to help it understand how visitors interact with the websites
- _ga – Used by Google Analytics to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expires in 2 years
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Expires at end of session.
- _gid – Used by Google Analytics to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expires at end of session.
Marketing cookies that are used by BW to help it help it understand how visitors interact with the websites.
- collect – Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. Expires at end of session.
- PREF – Used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites. Expires in 8 months.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – Used by YouTube to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages that integrate YouTube videos. Expires in 179 days.
- YSC – Used by YouTube to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen. Expires at end of session.
- _atuvc – Used by the AddThis social sharing tool. This cookie expires 2 years after it is set.
- _atssc – Used by the AddThis social sharing tool. This cookie expires 2 years after it is set.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Our Website does not support DNT codes, but our Websites limit tracking to the internal uses described above. Except in the case of analytics cookies, remarketing and other features of Google Display Advertising described above, our Website does not track your use across multiple websites, however, other websites to which we link may. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Also, if you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info to manage your preferences. Alternatively, if you are located in the European Union, you may visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that you may continue to receive generic ads.
It is always possible for you to visit our Website without disclosing your personal data. This requires that you have disabled cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our Websites or online services.
If you have any questions about the cookies on our Website or any of the information, including, without limitation, personal data, gathered by the cookies, please contact BW’s Privacy Officer, whose contact information is below:
Data Protection and Privacy Officer
By email at email@example.com
By mail at 111 W. Wesley Street, Suite 2, Wheaton, IL 60187, Attn: Data Protection and Privacy Officer.
We are committed and required to respond to any of your inquiries on this issue within one (1) month of receiving the complaint.
This Policy was last updated in August 2021.