This course features the latest developments in the treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, early onset scoliosis, neuromuscular deformity, spondylolisthesis, and more. The two-day CME program will provide new insights that you can apply to your practice as we discuss complicated cases, review the latest research and instrumentation, and debate new techniques and approaches.
Registration includes two breakfasts, refreshments, one lunch, course reception, scientific sessions, and course materials.
- Surgeon: $945
- International Surgeon: $795
- Residents, Fellows, ARNPs, OAs, RNs: $725
- Corporate: $1200
- Late Registration Fee: $150 (after February 8)
Registration Procedure: Register early as the limited space will fill rapidly. Surgeons and corporate attendees who register after the course is full will be placed on a wait list and contacted if space becomes available.
Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, Autograph Collection | 180 Aragon Avenue | Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Make your reservations by February 21, 2024.
- Book online
- It is strongly recommended that participants book their hotel rooms as soon as possible, as space will fill rapidly. Reservations at the group rate may not be available after February 21 or if the group block sells out.
Deposits: All rooms require the deposit of the first night’s stay and tax upon booking. Rooms are subject to a 72 hour cancelation policy. Failure to show or cancelation within three (3) days of check-in will be assessed the deposit.
Room Rate: $329.00—single or double adult occupancy
Hotel Features Include:
- Business center
- Pool and whirlpool
- On-site restaurant
- Fitness center
- Convenience store