Join Us in Napa for the 18th Annual Meeting of KASS
We look forward to meeting at the elegant Meritage Resort and Spa for our 18th Annual Meeting. Join us for an insightful scientific program, collegial networking, and a relaxing retreat in California’s wine country.
KASS will welcome author, columnist, and documentarian Jay Caspian Kang to speak at the Friday night Annual Dinner. Plus, ticket sales are open for the Friday afternoon group wine tasting; download the form to get the details and reserve your spot.
Abstract submission and young surgeon grant application is closed. If you have any questions, please contact Val Broyles.
- April 26, 2023 | Submission Deadline
- May 10, 2023 | Notifications Sent
- June 6, 2023 | Presenter Registration Deadline
Registration is open to KASS members and non-members.
PA/APN/Allied Health: $395
Late Fee (After June 6): +$75
Adult Guests (13+): $195
Child Guests (4-12 yrs.): $95
Child 4 yrs. & under: $0
- Medical Attendee Registration includes all course materials, scientific sessions, Thursday reception, Friday and Saturday breakfasts, and Friday Annual Dinner.
- Guest Registration includes Thursday reception, Friday and Saturday breakfasts, and Friday Annual Dinner.
- Corporate attendees must register with Val Broyles and are limited to employees of supporting companies only.
The Meritage Resort and Spa | 875 Bordeaux Way | Napa, CA
You can anticipate an elegant resort experience at the award-winning Meritage Resort and Spa and the elevated Grand Reserve at the Meritage. Our guest block offers rooms on both sides of the property. Expect warm, Tuscan-inspired décor and perfectly appointed guestrooms in both locations, with Grand Reserve offering premier amenities and luxury perks.
- Poolside Firepit Cabana
- In-Suite & Studio Fitness
- Dining & Tasting Rooms
- Private furnished balcony
- Working desk & ergo chair
- Dog Park
- iPod docking station with clock radio
- Meritage Guestroom: 399*
- Grand Reserve Premier Room: $499*
- Grand Reserve Signature Suite $549* limited supply
*Plus $35 per room per night resort fee and 15.3% tax. All room rates are for single or double occupancy; additional persons are $30 per person per room night.