Announcing the Inaugural Kinematic Knee Alignment Course
October 13–14, 2023
We are excited to announce the first annual Kinematic Knee Alignment Course. Randomized controlled trials have shown superior clinical outcomes for kinematic alignment (KA) when compared to traditional mechanical alignment (MA) TKA. Now with reported excellent mid and long-term survivorship, KA is becoming a mainstream treatment option. Through lectures and cadaveric sessions, participating surgeons will have the opportunity to learn KA philosophy from world experts and execute surgical techniques with both manual instrumentation and cutting-edge surgical technology.
We hope you’ll join us in Memphis in October!
Registration includes course materials and sessions on Friday and Saturday.
- Surgeons: $945
- Fellows/Residents: $745
- Register early as the space will fill rapidly. Individuals who register after the course is full will be placed on a wait list and contacted if space becomes available.
- A full refund will be provided, less a $150 administrative fee, dependent upon written notice being received by September 1, 2023 by email to:
KJohnston@broad-water.com. Refunds will not be made after this date. Substitutions are allowed at any time but must be submitted in writing.
The Westin Memphis Beale Street | 170 Lt. George W Lee Ave, Memphis, Tennessee 38103
The lectures and lab sessions will take place at:
The Medical Education & Research Institute (MERI):
- 44 South Cleveland, Memphis, TN 38104
- Shuttle transportation will be provided between The Westin Memphis Beale Street and MERI at the beginning and end of each day of the course
Hotel Reservations Deadline: September 8, 2023
- $215.00 (plus tax) for single or double occupancy
- All rooms and suites at the hotel are appointed with a spacious workstation with ample outlets
- Hotel rooms and suites feature flat-screen TVs and iPod docks